Fox Run Green – A Wonderful Place to Live
The Fox Run Green Homeowners Association governs our subdivision of 276 homes. Situated in West Bloomfield, Michigan our neighborhood is a desirable location for prospective homebuyers.
Here are some highlights about the Fox Run Green subdivision:
- Built in 1978 by Pulte Homes
- High value per square foot
- Located just south of Walnut Lake Road between Farmington and Drake Roads.
- Award winning West Bloomfield Schools
- Close proximity to Henry Ford Hospital West Bloomfield
- Many houses of worship are nearby – some within walking distance
- Grocery stores nearby include: Busch’ s – West Bloomfield, Kroger – West Bloomfield, Meijer – Commerce Township, Plum Market – West Bloomfield and Whole Foods – West Bloomfield
- A variety of restaurants nearby
- Within walking distance to the new West Bloomfield Splash Park and The Sports Club of West Bloomfield
- Close proximity to Orchard Lake Road, M-5 and Northwestern Highway, leading to major interstates
- Low Annual Association dues that cover roadway snow removal and salting, common area lawn cutting and maintenance, and other improvements that benefit the subdivision community